|If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view
Louise Hay worked hard to teach us that we all have the innate power to not only heal ourselves, but to consciously create our lives, too. And one of the ways she did that was through her Empowering Women events.
Now, I’m so excited to tell you that we’re bringing back Louise’s legacy event … revived and adapted for today’s women.
Join 15 world-renowned teachers—including Suze Orman, Mel Robbins, Iyanla Vanzant, and Gabrielle Bernstein—for our NEW Empowering Women Live Virtual Event. It’s a FREE 5-day event that shows you how to move beyond your perceived limits, live authentically, and create the joyous life you deserve.
Mark your calendars for October 25–29!
Are you ready to celebrate yourself, reclaim your power, and reach your true potential? I hope you’ll join us for this exciting event!
Here is just a taste of what you’ll learn at the Empowering Women LIVE Virtual Event:
… and so much more.
- Eight steps to help you create a truly abundant life—with Suze Orman
- Actionable strategies to put yourself and your dreams first every day—with Mel Robbins
- How to claim your authentic power to live a life of joy and purpose—with Gabrielle Bernstein
- How to stop playing small and go after what you really want in life—with Amy Porterfield
- Five ways to soften and strengthen your feminine power—with Iyanla Vanzant
- Simple techniques to tap into your innate courage and honor your intuition—with Victoria Labalme
- How to overcome people-pleasing and a fear of judgement—with Abiola Abrams
Wishing you the best,
CEO, Hay House
This email was sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 5100, Carlsbad, CA, 92018
Ensure delivery of your Hay House emails:
Add email@example.com to your address book.
This email address is not monitored, please do not reply. Visit the Contact Us page for contact information.